Legal Question in Native American Law in California

need an attorney to represent me in Tribal Indian Casino, while working got injured at Casino , Dissabled at this time

Asked on 3/26/10, 11:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Bakondi The Law Office of Daniel Bakondi

If you would like me to represent you, I could make a written demand to the casino. Send me an email with the details.

Daniel Bakondi, Esq.

[email protected]


The Law Office of Daniel Bakondi

870 Market Street, Suite 1161

San Francisco CA 94102

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential information, privileged information, or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient or received this message in error, any use or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited and unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately, and delete this message. No attorney-client nor confidential relationship is created through this communication. Nothing communicated or provided constitutes legal advice nor a legal opinion unless it so specifies and written agreement for attorney services has been entered into. Your issue may be time sensitive and may result in loss of rights if you do not act in time. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/10, 12:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Native American Law questions and answers in California