Legal Question in Native American Law in California

how do I get child support from my daughters daddy? I know the city he lives in but not the address. Also, I know the card club he works at as a security office. I was told by my case work that he cannot be serve at the card club because its native american property?

Asked on 6/02/10, 9:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Mccoy Law Office Of Robert McCoy

Hire a licensed process server. They know very interesting ways to find people.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/10, 1:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Native American Law questions and answers in California