Legal Question in Native American Law in California

can I sue a insurance company who denied my claim for a slip and fall in a indian casino

Asked on 8/22/14, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

Sure, you can sue. However, I think your real question is whether the suit will be successful, i.e., will you be awarded damages. This may depend upon several factors not mentioned in your question, including whether the insurance policy in question protects the casino or you.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/14, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Native American Law questions and answers in California