Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I broke a piece of my tooth eating skinny pop popcorn, can I sue them for pain and suffering?

Asked on 10/29/18, 11:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

I would suggest writing to the company telling them what happened. Bits of unpopped corn should be expected in packages of popcorn, though different companies might have different policies. It's worth communicating with the company.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/18, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California