Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was at a club and two intoxicated people attacked me. The bouncers evicted all of us even though i didn't fight back. i couldn't find out who those people What are my options? Can i press charges? Can i sue the club?

Asked on 3/20/10, 2:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Norman Gregory Fernandez, Esq. The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates

I have done several of these types of cases. My firm handles these types of cases all over the state of California. You may call me for a free consultation at 800-816-1529 extension 1.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/10, 2:49 pm
Bryan C. Becker Your Lawyer for Life.

Were you injured? Certainly the club may be liable depending upon the circumstances. Either way, if you were assaulted then a criminal report should be filed.

If you would like to discuss the incident further, feel free to contact me.




Read more
Answered on 3/26/10, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California