Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Do I need a cover sheet to file my answer in the Los Angeles Superior Court for a Civil Unlimited case?

Asked on 5/10/13, 2:23 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

No. All you need to do is have a non-party mail a copy of your answer to the plaintiff's attorney and complete the proof of service, and file your answer and proof of service attached with the court and pay the filing fee. Bring a copy with you so that you'll have a file-stamped copy of the answer.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 2:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California