Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

new crown

i received a crown in 2005 and right when i received this crown the dentest turns and says you will have to see a specialist and get the post filed down, the specialist cost 1000 dollars. well on 5-20-2009 i got a cavity filled next to the crown within two weeks the crown is now broken i beleive that their procedure broke the crown now i have to pay?

Asked on 6/15/09, 6:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

Re: new crown

I recommend small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/09, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California