Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

i need help

i fell at my job a month ago. fell against a u-boat

wagon. bruised both shins. left leg broke skin, didn't

bleed much. nite manager never made report. other

managers can't make report. finally talked one into

making report. a month later i got an infection- cell-

ulitis in my left leg due to wound never healing. i was off work 1 week. doctor gave additional 1 week off. i just found out that the report has never been filed at corporate office. i have these copies. still in office drawer.don't know if doctor has stated in report that infec-tion is due to fall. my leg still hurts. dr. in eris suggesting perm disability. my question is what do i do at this point in time, and what are the pro's and con's of what would happen to this manager, what would happen with company if i obtain a lawyer at this point when it is the principle of the matter.

Asked on 4/20/01, 6:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Re: i need help

It appears that you were injured at work during the course of your employment. This work related injury falls under the Worker's compensation law of California. Contact an attorney that does this type of case. The local bar association can refer you to an attorney that does this type of law. There is no charge to you for the interview.

You should act quickly in contacting the attorney. The fact that the reports were not filed should not be a problem.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/01, 7:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California