Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I have a friend in cagayan de oro, her name is Letty 39 years old lawyer.

Unfortunatelly she got car accident killed one pregnant. She is jail since 3 weeks ago.

Letty got her friend lawyer to negotiate with compliant, they have agreeded Letty pays 150000 to complaint. Letty paid 150000 so local court judge made releasal paper for Letty.

Now that releasal paper is at police station chief. We thought she can get out once police chief got her releasal paper from judge.

But police chief did not accept Letty to get out. Why ?

Only reason is that police chief has interest to Letty body so he is asking her body and

unless Letty serve her body to the police chief she can't get out from the jail.

How she can get out from her jail ? What must Letty to do for get out from jail ?

please give me opinions.

Asked on 9/14/21, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

We are California, USA lawyers. We can't help with legal problems in the Philippines. We know California law and procedures, not Philippines law and procedures.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/21, 10:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California