Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was hit by a person backing out of a parkiing space while I was driving by. My Insurance lapsed and I am in Ca. Do I have any rights? Or do I just lose? What do I do

Asked on 10/09/09, 7:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

If you have no insurance, you are only entitled to have the defendant's insuance company for your medical bills and property damage.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/09, 7:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California