Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I got injured from someone use exercise machine inproperly, I must sue the person, can you recommend good attorney for me? I am in LA, thanks.

Asked on 4/03/13, 10:41 am

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Your post is not clear. If you were injured by someone else while they were using a machine, you will have to show how they were negligent and you were not negligent. If you were seriously injured, with substantial medical damage and treatment expenses, disabled, prevented from working, etc., then you might have a case worth pursuing. If so, then feel free to contact me to explain the actual facts, evidence, witnesses, injuries, etc.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/13, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California