Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Someone injured me in the gym, I told him he has to pay my injury, he said he will.

I have witness when this accident happened.

I did not to go to emergency because I do not have health insurance.

I only go to family doctor, so I can afford.

My medical cost is around $360, and $360 for 3 days I could not work.

Can I ask for $750? send certified letter with medical report?

Should I ask for more?

No medical receipt OK? No lawyer's letter OK? I have no money to pay lawyer.

If he does not send me check, if he refused to pay, should I go to small claim court?

What should I write in the letter?

When I got injury, I did not think of lost wage, I only told him about my injury, he agreed to pay my injury verbally, it happened 4/2, since then, I haven't contact him.

Someone told me I could ask for lost wage, It was so painful for two weeks. Three day lost wage does sound reasonable?

Asked on 4/30/13, 7:04 am

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You have not provided sufficient information to receive a response. There is no information as to the type of injury, how the injury was inflicted etc. Contact a personal injury attorney for as evaluation as to whether or not your case would be accepted as a contingency case.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/13, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California