Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I have to see my lawyer tomorrow about a settlement I agreed to, I'm actually frighten because I'm not sure if they'll agree to it or If I'm just going into to sign documents and be done with it.

In short this is a worksmen cop issue...but I wanted to know what kind of process its going to be?

Asked on 2/07/13, 4:05 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

See your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/13, 6:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California