Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was notified that nitrate was found in our water supply my family has had health conditions such as chest pain. body aches, headaches, unexplained fevers and digestive problems what should we do?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Call Erin Brokovich - joking.

Get a water testing kit and test the water so you can have a confirmation. These water testing kits are inexpensive and sold in many retail stores. If it is confirmed that your water is polluted, stop using it and report it to your local heath department promptly.

Thereafter go see your doctor and have the necessary medical investigation to see if you have suffered any health problems related to contaminated water. If you have any such related health problems toy will need to consult with lawyers that handle toxic torts cases.

Take care.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California