Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was notified that nitrate was found in our water supply my family has had health conditions such as chest pain. body aches, headaches, unexplained fevers and digestive problems what should we do?

Asked on 7/16/17, 12:23 pm

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Call Erin Brokovich - joking.

Get a water testing kit and test the water so you can have a confirmation. These water testing kits are inexpensive and sold in many retail stores. If it is confirmed that your water is polluted, stop using it and report it to your local heath department promptly.

Thereafter go see your doctor and have the necessary medical investigation to see if you have suffered any health problems related to contaminated water. If you have any such related health problems toy will need to consult with lawyers that handle toxic torts cases.

Take care.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/17, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California