Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was a passenger in 2 auto accidents in 3 days. (Oct 2011) I eventually hired an attorney but he never met with me. I kept asking his secretaries for help with medical treatment since I have no health insurance. I never got any and the attorney left a message on my phone saying he couldn't represent me anymore. (I have the recording) NOW they are trying to get me to "settle" even though I have pleaded for medical. And he wants to go after MY auto insurance, which is crazy. I was a passenger in both accidents with my father. The first accident is complicated and the second one 3 days later we were rear ended. I don't know what to do. When I asked the secretary to have the attorney call and speak to me he still hasn't, nor have they done anything about my medical. She says they will deal with my medical AFTER I sign off on the first one. That's crazy. Any suggestions on getting some advice, representation or help on this one. BTW...the lawyer could not have done anything on my behalf since he doesn't even have my medical bills since I was waiting for finish getting treatment. Thank you for any help anyone can give me.

Asked on 7/09/13, 8:17 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joshua Hale Hale Law Group

You can always choose to hire a new lawyer.

If your attorney is not helping you owe yourself to call someone else.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 8:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California