Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

prejudgment interest

In California, can someone seek prejudgment interest on property damage resulting from a car accident in small claims court?

Asked on 3/04/08, 12:32 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert L. Bennett Law offices of Robert L. Bennett

Re: prejudgment interest

Please resubmit, and re-word with a question that makes sense.

Some more facts would also help. Thanks!

Read more
Answered on 3/08/08, 2:47 pm

Mitchell Roth MW Roth, Professional Law Corporation

Re: prejudgment interest


Read more
Answered on 3/08/08, 11:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California