Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

premises liability/personal injury

What constitutes proper service upon a non-profit organization? Can it be just anyone who works there or does it have to be a designated person from By-Laws, or registered with the City of Los Angeles, or what?

Asked on 6/13/09, 2:09 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: premises liability/personal injury

Your attorney will use a professional process server who will know how to serve them.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/09, 3:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California