Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was rear-ened in a car accident and went to see a chiropractor for about a month after the accident. The Dr. bills total $1,925 and I was offered $1,000 for my pain and suffering; making the total settlement offer $2,925. My question is if that is a fair offer? Thank you.

Asked on 11/05/13, 10:23 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

It's typical of what you can expect, yes. Your alternative is to go to small claims, where you might not do much better.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/13, 10:48 am

Kristine Karila Law Office of Kristine S. Karila

More facts are needed. Did you miss work? Do you still have pain, etc. Insurance companies ALWAYS try to nickel and dime and pay as little as possible. Call an attorney to help you. We can almost always get your medical bills reduced.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/13, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California