Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was riding my bycicle on the sidewalk and a car came out of a commercial driveway and hit me. I ended on the ground and nearly under the car. I sustained physical injuries and the car owner says that I hit her. I was lucky that I wasn't ran over by cars on the street since that's were I ended. Do I have a case?

Asked on 9/18/13, 10:49 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

6 Answers from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Yes. Call my office if you would like to be represented 323*782*0099.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 1:57 am

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

I've handled plenty of cases like that. Some initial questions that are very important: when was the accident? Have you received any medical treatment? Does the person who hit you have any insurance? Did the police make a report? Give me a call and we can go over the case, so that I can tell you what it's worth. (877) LION FOR LAW (546-6367)

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 6:14 am
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Maybe, based on what you have provided here. The other side may have a different story, and the result is going to depend on witnesses and evidence.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 7:18 am
Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

Quite possibly. Free consult by calling 818-783-7998. I am in Sherman Oaks. Free consult in person, as well.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 8:22 am
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

You most likely have a case.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 9:06 am
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

Maybe, you need to consult with an attorney. Keep in mind you are not allowed to ride your bike on the sidewalk.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 9:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California