Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I am staying at a hotel because my house had a fire two weeks ago. 4 days ago while going to the bathroom the sprinkler head broke and I was doused with a black liquid and ever since i have had a terrible headache and have been feeling sick. Apparently there was a defect in the sprinkle head. Is there any kind of compensation I am entitled to? I have yet to hear from their insurance company as I was told on the day of the incident.

Asked on 8/08/13, 5:28 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You may have a personal injury claim...feel free to call my office at 818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 8/08/13, 10:41 pm

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

What was the substance that doused you?

Read more
Answered on 1/15/14, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California