Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Stop creepy neighbors from harassing us.

Ever since new freaky neighbors have moved next door more than a year now they constantly have been at my window telling me they are a violent type then bringing us chocolates. Continually saying things to me at my bedroom window with threats of harm to our plants and house in addition to his super demonic laugh constantly and with groups of friends he brings over to say horrific threats added to announcing how I should think of a relative he learned her name of. How can I file on them to be able to record their goings on as they say things from their yard?

Asked on 5/29/19, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You 'file on them' by reporting the specific threats and harassment to police and requesting they be prosecuted for those threats. You can also seek a restraining order at the same time.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/19, 10:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California