Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Type Your Quesrtion Here... We have a mold problem in our apartment that we believe is causing health problems. The prior tenant had to move because of mold although we were not informed of that. We have visible mold in closet and air conditioner and believe that it is also growing under our carpet. I have breathing problems, rashes, headaches and my wife also has issues as well as our dog. Who do we notify to help us with legal advise?

Asked on 4/24/19, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

If you are in southern California, I can help you. Go to or call 213-935-7066

Read more
Answered on 4/24/19, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California