Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was walking and crossed the street and tripped over a small utility hole in the city of Berkeley. Resulting in a fractured ankle, can't work as well which is resulting in loss of wages. I've called 2 personal injury firms, but they won't take the case as it's against the city of Berkeley. Is there anyone out there that takes cases against cities?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

McCall Baugh Ernest Brown & Company

Many injury attorneys take cases against cities. When did this happen? You only have six months from the day of the fall to file a claim against the City. Photos of the condition of the hole would be really helpful.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California