Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was walking and crossed the street and tripped over a small utility hole in the city of Berkeley. Resulting in a fractured ankle, can't work as well which is resulting in loss of wages. I've called 2 personal injury firms, but they won't take the case as it's against the city of Berkeley. Is there anyone out there that takes cases against cities?

Asked on 8/10/17, 3:24 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

McCall Baugh Ernest Brown & Company

Many injury attorneys take cases against cities. When did this happen? You only have six months from the day of the fall to file a claim against the City. Photos of the condition of the hole would be really helpful.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/17, 4:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California