Legal Question in Product Liability in California

My new car was rear ended and iam asking for s new car...I don't feel safe giving my 17 year old drive at car..I had that car for year and half only..

Asked on 5/16/13, 11:34 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

The law doesn't provide for that. You can get cost of repairs, or in the case of total loss, you can get the replacement value of the vehicle.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 11:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in California