Legal Question in Product Liability in California

If you take your car for necessary service and the dealership replaces a few parts unrelated to the agreed upon service that you didn't ask for or authorize, do you have to pay?

Asked on 1/24/12, 11:25 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

It is illegal for them to do unauthorized work on your car. Contact the Bureau of Automotive Repair at

Read more
Answered on 1/25/12, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in California