Legal Question in Product Liability in California

Is it possible for me to file a suit against Watson pharmaceuticals,or the Dr that had been prescribing me hundreds of opioids every month and now I deal with an issue over then

Asked on 3/14/23, 11:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Sure it's possible, but you'll have to find another doctor to certify that your case for medical malpractice has merit first.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/23, 10:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in California