Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

How do I ad my wife to a Arizona property first trust deed held in my name only?

Asked on 8/05/17, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

Your question is a little confusing, because trust deeds are generally financing tools, not like grant deeds or quitclaim deeds used to convey interests in real property. Depending upon which kind you really mean, the processes are quite different.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/17, 4:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California