Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I am in California and would like to find an Attorney who will send s demand letter for me to a former Tenant. That owes a few days rent and damages.

Asked on 9/22/13, 8:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

You should be able to find someone locally to do this at reasonable cost. Demand letters are much more effective when they come from lawyers who are in the same county.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 8:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California