Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I need to change my grant deed from my surname and trustee et al to just my surname? What is my best approach?

Asked on 9/09/13, 10:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

We have already answered your question as well as it can be answered here: No one is going to commit malpractice by advising you on this without a proper review of the exact current state of title, the exact form of title you want to hold, and the terms of the underlying trust.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 7:34 am

William Christian Rodi Pollock

I agree. The proper course of action is to engage counsel.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 2:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California