Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Yes my father's property was foreclosed on and sold is there any paperwork we can file to try to get it back

Asked on 8/04/17, 11:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Susan Murphy Advocate Legal

If you have a case, hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/17, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California