Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Hard Money Lending

Im looking for a lawyer to advise me on hard money lending.

Asked on 8/21/06, 2:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

Re: Hard Money Lending

Ok, send me an email.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/06, 3:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California