Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California


I am a Los Osos, CA small investor and rental homeowner with a tenant who is over 30 days late with rent. I own/seasonally occupy the house next door. Iam interested in hearing from an inexpensive attorney who is interested in a basic non-payment case. The tenant has been there 3.5 years and was recently divorced.

Thank you!

Asked on 12/07/22, 1:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Schneider, Holtz & Hutchison

I would be happy to handle your case for you. With court proceedings being almost entirely done electronically and remotely cases can be handled from anywhere and I have 35 years of real estate litigation experience. However, in all honesty, you can probably find a local lawyer to handle this for you at a lower billing rate, using the SLO County Bar Association referral service. If that doesn't work out for you, contact me and I'll be happy to handle the matter for you.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/22, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California