Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I own a hotel in CA and I hold a real estate broker license in California. If I want hire a listing broker to sell my hotel someday, can I earn a "referral fee" as part of the agreement? If yes, is there a minimum/maximum amount? Or is it negotiable?

Asked on 3/23/15, 3:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

It's all negotiable and a company called SureSell charges a small yearly fee to post your license with them

Read more
Answered on 3/25/15, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California