Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I live in California, My garage wall is the property line with neighbor. Neighbor has a flower bed against the garage wall, using garage wall as back, fourth wall of flower bed. Neighbor waters flower bed and the water is damaging the interior wall of garage (mold, rot). Is it the responsibility of neighbor to fix this problem (stop watering, move flower bed and add fourth wall, or water seal garage wall)?

Asked on 3/29/22, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Yes, absolutely.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/22, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California