Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I am married in California and my husband is buying a property in another state. he asked me to sign a quit claim deed. If I sign it, and he dies, and there is no will, will I inherit 1/2 the house? His parents are alive.

Asked on 5/11/13, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Most courts would say no.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California