Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I have property without a house but with a well. I am wondering if I give a neighbor access to my well does that constitute water rights? (shasta county ca)

Asked on 5/12/20, 9:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Saltzman, MBA, JD Law Offices of Mark E. Saltzman

Yes. Giving your neighbor access to your well deals with water right. You can limit the scope and duration of the right with an agreement. And, I suggest that the agreement be in a form which can be recorded with your county recorder's office.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/20, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California