Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

when i signed the papers to buy my house, the woman tricked me into signing it right back to her. is there anything i can do?

Asked on 11/14/13, 7:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

Probably; the law discourages all kinds of fraud and in may ways. However, I'd have to know more about the particular trickery involved here in order to be 100% sure you have a case and to be able to give further advice. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 11/14/13, 8:59 pm

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

That's what lawsuits are for, IF you can prove what you say.

If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible, using whatever defenses and sympathies there may be.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/13, 1:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California