Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in California

what can I do if my boss drugged and raped me.


Asked on 5/19/17, 12:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

This is a criminal matter which I encourage you first report to the police. Unless there is a reason you can't do that. (for example if you worked for the Police department).

The police need to handle this first.

You can then consider a civil suit against your boss with a local attorney.

If you don't contact the police, you should at the very least contact an attorney locally that will probably tell you the same thing.

This is much more than sexual harassment. This is a major criminal offense. The sooner you report this the better.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/17, 1:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in California