Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in California

While my divorce attorney was out of town a male employee in her office sent me private messages on Facebook during business hours, the first message said "Can I CUM see you". Other messages asking me to take picture and send him. What if any actions should or can I take?

Asked on 8/15/19, 3:10 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 8/15/19, 3:30 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You can:

Make a written complaint to the attorney, with a copy to the CA State Bar. You may want to hire a new attorney if your current one does not fully satisfy you with his response about this.

File a complaint to your local law enforcement.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/19, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in California