Legal Question in Tax Law in California


My former employer sent me 1099 misc. for $48,600 that is ten times higher than I made last year, he does that for purpose, he wants to give me hard time. He is dangerous, he sues people for living, he loves to sues people, he said he has all the evidence, besides checks, that I have copy, he said he paied me cash, I did not get paid by cash from him, he is lier, I know he prepare everything already, he is not afraid of me, he is ready to deal with me, what can I do? Would you help me?

Asked on 3/11/04, 11:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Koenen Koenen & Tokunaga, P.C.

Re: 1099

Issuing a 1099 that is incorrect is tax fraud.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/04, 11:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California