Legal Question in Tax Law in California

how do I transfer title to a home to my son? There is no mortgage on it.

Asked on 1/21/12, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Misty Wilks

You need to put him on the deed and register/record the documents. You may be able to find help online - or of course, you can hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/12, 8:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California