Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

Arrested for being under the influence I was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance.. But I was never read my rights?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

They only need to read you your rights to use your oral statement (if you made any) to the officer. The officer's observations of your field sobriety tests, and the results of any chemical test could be admissible as evidence regardless of whether you were "read your rights." And the whole question is pointless unless you are going to hire an attorney.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California