Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I was in a car accident on the freeway. Another driver came into my lane. Police report said that fault and cause was undetermined since no one witnessed the start of it. Other driver is claiming with their insurance that I was at fault. What do I do?

Asked on 5/09/13, 11:18 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Roberts Roberts Law Group

File a claim with your insurance company

Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 11:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California