Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

Is there anything that i can do legally that will prevent/stop my license from suspension due to an unpaid traffic citation??

Asked on 7/12/13, 5:59 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

If the court has already sent notice of failure to pay to the DMV, the only thing that will clear your license is the court lifting the failure to pay. Typically, you'll have to pay the entire balance off, but the judge *may* lift the hold upon resumption of payments.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 12:42 pm

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You may be able to get it back when you pay.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 11:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California