Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I received a parking ticket in Vallejo California. The only way I can dispute the ticket is by mail to some business in Inglewood California although I can easily pay the ticket online.

Does this mail only method violate due process since I can't get in front of a judge?

Asked on 9/13/13, 11:46 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

2 Answers from Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

You need to contact the Superior Traffic Court for ZIP code 94590 and explain exactly what you wrote here on LawGuru

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 1:28 pm

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

i agree

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California