Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I received a red light camera ticket (turning right) issued by the MTA in L. A. county. Many people have told me I can ignore it, as they are no longer being enforced. Is this true? The "respond b" date is 7/18/13 but I will be out of the country 7/9-7/31.

Asked on 7/07/13, 4:41 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You still must respond.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 6:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California