Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I received two tickets for hitchhiking in California in 1972. What do I need to do about these?

Asked on 6/24/13, 3:30 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

Either personally or through a lawyer get the cases put on calendar in the Superior Court in the county in which you got the tickets. When either you or your lawyer go to court on the assigned date the tickets will be dismissed because the police officer who gave you the tickets is either retired or cannot remember the incident.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 10:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California