Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

My son died in a single person single vehicle motorcycle accident in Fresno, CA & I need to know the cause, how do I get a copy of the accident report?

Asked on 10/17/13, 9:14 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Roberts Roberts Law Group

Contact Fresno Police Dept or Fresno CHP for a copy of traffic collision report. Your insurance company might also be able to assist.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California