Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

Got a speeding ticket in California and the CHP officer forgot to give me my license back, what do I do,

Asked on 11/06/11, 6:04 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

1. Visit your local DMV and obtain a replacement license.

2. Go to traffic school.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/11, 8:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California