Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

What will the prosecutor request and judge do if I was given a ticket for driving without a license. I am undocumented.

Asked on 11/14/11, 4:34 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers

You should post this under the criminal law heading and give more details on why you do not have any papers, past court history, etc. You should try to avoid a conviction as you might be deported for committing a crime. Speak to an immigration attorney or agency helping the poor.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/11, 12:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California